...my true love gave to me sixteen pony sketches, fifteen days of drawing, fourteen prompts a-prompting, thirteen...Any previous theme / Every previous theme.
I like ten of these so that's good. Some of them are actually pretty cool in my opinion! I even got to shade some of them.
So I dunno what to do now, I've gotten a couple followers an' stuff doing this? And I'm not sure if that's just for the ATG, and if like, I should keep uploading stuff here, cuz normally I just stuff them in my imgur album
. I dunno man. Maybe I'll upload pony pictures once in a while. *shrugs* Prolly will just go back to being AWOL until next year's ATG.
Anyway! Only like, thirteen or fourteen more days of drawing to go for my personal challenge, and in that one I won't feel awful for doing bad scribble drawings and maybe I can sleep and play games and watch stuff and not have my entire life taken up by art every three days!
Also, super boring comments, I guess?
1. Fuzzy Logic, my ponysona. She's standing. Yup.
2. "Wow this art thing ain't so bad let's do a weird behind perspective while they're jumping off the ground, also bat wings!" said Fuzzy naively. I covered up the leg with his tail and I was proud of that leg so I made it semi-transparent instead. Anyhow, that's my friend's bat ponysona. His name's Storm Song or sommin, I guess.
3. I like this picture. Hoodies forever yeeee.
4. Who even made those stairs that big? They have no architectural sense.
5. I've wanted to draw this picture for a while. She was gonna be smiling but I couldn't make it work. Anyhow, that there is Velvet Sky. She uh, she's not actually anywhere else on my dA page, maybe I should have colored her in...
6. Storm Song and his buddy Ninox, who's sort of a hippogriff. Vaguely hippogriffic. Like 1/4 hippogriff. Uh, to explain and therefore ruin the joke, Ninox is usually pretty short when he hasn't drank (drunk?) eight growing potions by accident! And Storm is a super masculine manly pony who's all tall and stuff.
7. I made this one too small! She is watching LPs or sommin prolly. I like the shading at least. That alternative sketch is basically the best picture in the world, also.
8. This one is also too small! This is a drawing of Luvlessi
's character looking at a drawing of himself. DRAWCEPTION that joke is old. Fuzzy is maybe not a very good artist I guess!
9. Storm and Ninox doing a vaguely winter game-ish activity. They're playing around in the snow. It counts. I like this picture also, I might color it sometime.
10. Personally, I just stuff presents in bags. ...I mean, if I have them, I tend not to get people presents at all.
11. I had no idea what to draw for it. I still don't. I don't like the one I settled on. Eh.
12. Two of my OCs, Melody Muse (orange) and Tropic Thunder (green). Melody maybe isn't following the spirit of the prompt... The, uh, the purple thing is a couch, obviously.
, Fuzzy, Honey Graham, and Jellybean (designed by LadyElfie2000
) in a family portrait. Boring stuff.
14. Shoulda given her a pencil in her mouth! Ah well. Finished! Yay! I had like ten minutes to go before the deadline, too.